Group Student Study Spaces in the Hub can be booked below. Study spaces in the Hub are located on Ground Floor Library and Hub Levels 0 and 1.
Details of each study space are available here. Please note the Hub spaces on the Ground Floor Library are now open 24/7 and changes are being made to the booking system and will be available soon.
Terms and Conditions
- Room bookings are limited to 2 hours per day and 4 hours per week except Multimedia Room which can be booked for up to 4 hours (over 2 bookings) to a maximum of 8 hours per week.
- Bookings may be made on the half-hour
- You must pick one room per booking
- Select a name to identify the group who will use the room
- Confirm the booking within 1 hour, via the URL contained in the email sent to you
- Be prompt. No key is required.
- At least 2 people must occupy the room
- Vacate the room when your time is up
- Be respectful of other people studying in the area
The white board presentation area on the Library Ground Floor may be reserved for larger groups on an ad-hoc basis, use the contact us form to request.